Q. What is SeekWiz?
SeekWiz is a “One-Stop” solution for different location sharing scenarios. It provides a platform for people to keep their near and dear ones in the know by sharing location in the simplest, most secure and battery efficient way. SeekWiz also is deployed for more specific location sharing scenarios like school transportation (SeekWiz-School) and employee transportation (SeekWiz-Enterprise) where along with keeping people in the know, it provides comprehensive information on the fleet.
Q. What are the requirements for using SeekWiz?
- SeekWiz at present is only available on the Android Platform. (Android 4.0 Icecream Sandwich and above)
- A phone/tablet with GSM/CDMA SIM
- SMS support for user verification
- In case of Dual SIM phones SeekWiz currently only supports primary SIM
- SeekWiz requires an active internet connection
Q. As a parent how do I use SeekWiz-School?
- SeekWiz app provides the parent with an opportunity to be in the know.
- One can install the SeekWiz App from Playstore
- SeekWiz will enforce the user to verify the primary mobile number on the phone. Please refer the question “User verification is failing, what could be the reason?” in case you have trouble with verification.
- Once verification is done, routes which have already been assigned to your primary number by school will appear under the “LOCATE” tab.
- In case you do not see routes under the “LOCATE” tab please contact us using mechanisms mentioned in the “How to contact SeekWiz for feedback, issues, clarifications etc?”
- SeekWiz provides customisable notification, which can be configured by clicking ‘Settings/Info’ icon on each route card.
- Important configurations per route are “Pickup/Drop” point for your ward and the “Notify me at” point.
- “Notify me at” point, is the point, where once the bus reaches, system generates a “Get Ready” notification for you.
Q. How to contact SeekWiz for feedback, issues, clarifications etc?
- SeekWiz provides in-app provision to contact us. Under the top drop down menu on main screen -> Assistance -> Contact-us
- When using the above mechanism user has an option of keeping his identity (verified mobile number) anonymous. But do remember if you need us to get back to you, or fix a problem you have, we need the verified mobile number.
- You can also reach us at email@example.com for support.
- Finally you can reach us using “Contact” form on our website located here
Q. User verification is failing, what could be the reason?
- Make sure SeekWiz App has been granted access/permissions it requests for.
- The number provided for verification is in fact the or one of the active phone numbers of the mobile you have SeekWiz installed on and trying to verify.
- The number provided is active and can receive incoming calls.
- Active internet connection when performing verification.
- Do not pick up the verification call. It typically is from a number starting with +1.
- In case of VOLTE connections like Reliance Jio, the counter will continue to countdown even after the missed call. Once the counter counts down to 0, it will authenticate the credentials and go ahead.
- Make sure call forwarding has not been enabled for the number you have used to Verify.
- Sometimes due to network congestion the missed call might not arrive in time. If the counter counts down to 0 and you did not receive a miss call and if all the points are accounted for, please proceed to try again.